The Establishment of Veda Praxis
Established as a Risk & Control Advisory, providing consulting services implementation of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance.
Compliance Service Launch
Utilizing the momentum of implementing PBI 9/15/PBI2007 (Risk Management in the Use of IT in Commercial Banks) to develop the banking and financial industry segments.
2008 – 2011
Business Development Milestones
- Becoming known in the banking market, capital market, and financial technology.
- Adding new services that accompany Veda Praxis’ core business, namely System Enabler, Continuous Improvement, and Human Capital services.
2013 – 2016
Established 3 (three) Branch and Representative Offices.
- Establishing a branch office in Makassar to serve the eastern part of Indonesia and to open new job opportunities for talents in the Sulawesi region and its surroundings.
- Veda Praxis Sdn. Bhd. is an expansion in Southeast Asia with a branch office legality in Kuala Lumpur.
- Establishing a representative office in Semarang to open jobs and serve the Java region.
Local Consulting Firm for IDX
Becoming one of the local consulting firms that helps IDX implement the Trading System Upgrade (JATS NextG).
Introducing the GII Framework:
Governance, Improvement, Innovation as the cornerstone of service.
Collaborating with Protiviti Singapore and law firm Anggraeni & Partners to sharpen services in the digital area and strengthen legal loopholes in accordance with existing regulations.